National Restaurant Association Certified ServSafe Instructor
National Restaurant Association Registered ServSafe Examination Proctor
New York State Department of Department of Agriculture & Markets
- Approved to provide food safety education and certification to persons in charge and managers of retail food stores licensed by NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets that are required to be certified as having 8 hours of food safety education training.
- Certificates of completion will be valid for 2 years.
- View @ http://www.agriculture.ny.gov/FS/fseducation.html.
Commission on Dietetic Registration, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics:
- Continuing Professional Education Approved Provider
- CPEUs Awarded
- CPE Level 2,3
- Learning Code Need: 8040
- An interactive one-day on-site ServSafe Seminar with a comprehensive overview of the U.S. Food & Drug Administration Food Code standards following the format of the ServSafe Manager 6th edition published by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
National Restaurant Association : ServSafe Manager Certificate
- Attend the one-day ServSafe Seminar and successful completion of the ServSafe certification exam – certificate issued from the National Restaurant Association - compliant for 5 years.
New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets:
- Attend the one-day ServSafe Seminar and receive New York State Department of Department of Agriculture & Markets approved certificate of attendance – valid for 2-years.
Commission on Dietetic Registration Academy of Nutritional Dietetics:
- Attend the one-day ServSafe Seminar and receive certificate endorsed through the Commission on Dietetic Registration, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics continuing education credits awarded. for this session.
Two to Four-Hour Seminar : : :
- ServSafe Food Handler Course – Food Handler Certificate
- Interactive course designed specifically for all line team members, both back and front-of-the- house food handlers and food servers.
- Topics include basic food safety, personal hygiene, cross-contamination, allergens, time and temperature, cleaning and sanitizing
- All attendees receive the ServSafe Food Handler Certificate
- Certificate complaint for three years.
- “Food Safety Awareness: A Crash Course in Food Safety”
- Session for new food and beverage team members, food handlers, line employees, and for ongoing food safety training.
- “Food Safety and Defense Strategies: Outbreaks, Tampering, Security and Assessment”
- Session for managerial team members
- Provides an historical overview of U.S. food safety strategies up to the 2011 Food Safety and Modernization Act of 2011, Department of Homeland Security “If You See Something Say Something” program, food borne outbreaks, food tampering, and preventative strategies.
- Over 2,000 industry professionals and post-secondary students have attended food safety training sessions.
"Food Safety Awareness: A Practical Guide for Dining on the Go".
This session run is between 1-2 hours depending on the audience that would enroll in this course. Demographically, this session would be great for individuals who are packing their lunches, in particular parents of children who pack their lunches.
Food Safety Plus Food Safety Training Opportunities
Number of Trainees per Session:
- 20-35 individuals per session for the one-day ServSafe Seminar & ServSafe certification exam
- Up to 75 individuals per session for the one-day ServSafe Seminar without the ServSafe Certification
- Up to 200 for two-hour food safety training sessions
- Number of attendees negotiable
- Ability to conduct on-site training @ any location
- Fully self-equipped with laptop, projector, remote